Justinian Society and Philadelphia Bar Association to Host
Reception with Italian-American Members of the Media
The Justinian Society of Italian-American Lawyers in partnership with the Philadelphia Bar Association Bar-News Media Committee will host an "Italian-American Media Night" on April 22, 2009. The cocktail party and Italian food sample, along with the media meet and greet will take place from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the Mayor’s Reception Room of City Hall in Philadelphia.
Confirmed members of the media who will be in attendance include:
- George Anastasia, Crime Reporter, The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Joanne Calabria, Vice President Public Affairs CBS 3
- Pat Ciarrocchi news anchor CBS 3
- Dr. Mike Cirigliano health correspondent for FOX 29
- Joe De Felice of The Italian Tribune Delaware Valley Presence
- Stephanie Esposito reporter for WFMZ Channel 69 News
- A.J. Buddy Fortunato publisher of The Italian Tribune
- Anthony Gargano sports talk radio host 610 AM WIP
- Dom Giordano host of "The Big Talker" 1210 AM
- Marnie Hall gossip columnist for Philly.com
- Gina Passarella reporter for The Legal Intelligencer
- Justin Pizzi news reporter NBC 10
- Letizia Rubino news producer NBC 10
- Sue Serio weather reporter FOX 29
Special guest, Lorraine Ranalli, will be on hand to sign copies of her latest book, Gravy Wars. Ranalli is best known as a Philadelphia radio and TV personality and writer. When she's not cooking up fodder for broadcast or print, she's in the kitchen cooking up family favorites. Such was the case when the idea for Gravy Wars came to fruition. To see photos from this event, please go to our Flickr account
The cost of the event is $25 per person. Space is limited. Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To register for the event, please print this page and complete the response form below and mail a check payable to: The Justinian Society C/O 1205 Locust Street, Suite 100, Philadelphia PA 19107
For more information, please contact The Justinian Society at 215-545-0706, email@example.com
The Justinian Society April 22, 2009 Reply Form
(Please include all additional guests’ names on back of reply form)
I will attend the reception at $25 per ticket.
Enclosed is $_____for _____ reservation(s).
I cannot attend but enclosed is a contribution to The Justinian Society. $_____________________